Hilton Cost Controller in Pasay City, Philippines
What will I be doing?
As a Cost Controller, you are responsible for the effective control of the movement of goods and products in and out of the hotel.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage cost reporting on a weekly basis
- Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received
- Manage the stores and ensure accurate inventory and stock control
- Alert the Heads of Department on slow moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates
- Alter product ordering accordingly to ensure limited wastage
- Maintain a minimum level of goods in the store by promptly processing additional order when necessary
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?A Cost Controller serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviors and values that follow: + Computer literacy, with good Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills + Excellent verbal and written communication skills + Strong influencing, interpersonal and organizational skills + Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail + Passion for providing great service
What are we looking for?
A Cost Controller serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the qualifications, skills, attitude, behaviors and values that follow:
- Computer literacy, with good Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Passion for providing great serviceWhat benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you’ll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
A high-profile destination
More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry
Title: Cost Controller
Requisition ID: HOT04E4T