Bank of America Quality Assurance in Pennington, New Jersey
• Responsible for the planning and execution of functional testing. Validate the processes and tools defined for documenting the data supply chain and data controls, required to deliver on a series of high-priority business initiatives and regulatory mandates.
• Thoroughly analyzes requirements and comes up with scenarios and plan to implement the testing.
• Identify scenarios in the data-flow that can lead to data-corruption by understanding the underlying business-model and data-domain
• Validate the features associated with internally developed tools, to ensure data integrity.
• Should be able to do multitasking, flexible to change the strategy and prioritize tasks. Identifies risks and outlines mitigation plan. Implements lessons learnt/best practices and looks to improve quality of the releases.
• Influence the adoption of automated testing capabilities for sustaining the quality assurance process with minimal resources
Posting Date : 03/20/2017
Location : US-NJ-Pennington
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.