Comcast Administrative Assistant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management
and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings,
researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains
necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence,
typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Coordinates and schedules internal meetings, team meetings, and team off sites; gathers and prepares necessary agendas, materials, equipment or other logistics.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
-Maintains org charts from SAP and sends or requests information for digitized filing
- Creates intricate spreadsheets, Word documents, and/or PowerPoint
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls, registers visitors, and drafts department emails
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
-Maintains department email distribution lists
- Maintains department filing systems including both hard and soft types of files
- Assists in planning of department-wide events, coordinating with external vendors, manages invitations, and maintains event budgets
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity in all matters
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive
information regarding department activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer