Comcast Business Operations Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Business Operations Analyst
The Communication & Data Services Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating business operations of products and services supporting the residential Communications and Internet portfolio. He or she will manage aspects of existing products and new initiatives, track performance and operational compliance, and identify, develop and implement process improvements. This role collaborates with multiple Comcast cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure that XFINITY products and services provide a high value, high quality customer experience.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting data related to product performance and operations.
- Develop key performance indicators; utilize data analysis to measure performance against objectives and identify improvement opportunities.
- Identify issues, analyze available data and information, and recommend changes to management.
- Provide product support for internal and external customers; develop and maintain documentation for product, operations and support teams.
- Design and implement requirements for product and operational improvements; work with teams on the design, development, implementation of new processes and enhancements to existing procedures.
- Ensure policy compliance between Engineering, Customer Care, Marketing/Sales and third-party vendor groups.
- Work with technical teams to understand process and application changes and assess their impact on operations.
- Develop expertise and act as a SME for responsible programs.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and manage multiple priorities
- Results-oriented self-starter with ability to drive products and ideas independently
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines, and levels
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer