Comcast Director 1, Process Transformation in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Transformation Lead will serve as the overall Program Manager for Offer Management Transformation, and will be responsible for leading collaboration to develop the future state vision and managing execution of projects to achieve that vision. This individual will be expected to keep his/her "finger on the pulse" of progress throughout program execution, providing the Senior Leadership team with full program transparency, and enabling the execution teams to perform at their best.
- Lead Business Architecture and Process Design workshops to capture future-state Offer Management vision
- Develop and maintain project task plans, issue & risk logs, resource, and financial forecasts for various tracks of the Offer Management Transformation program
- Coordinate Vendor RFP(s) and compile responses/scoring to facilitate vendor selection
- Engage and support matrixed execution teams to objectively assess progress and ensure the effective flow of communication across related efforts
- Compile status reports for working teams and executive sponsors to highlight progress, decisions required, issues, and risks
- Draft communications to ensure partner stakeholders are well informed of program progress and direction
- Lead collaboration among core Offer Management team and partner stakeholders to determine priorities, target-state process and business architecture design, implementation work breakdown structure, and roles & responsibilities for tactical and strategic offer management improvements
- Researches, designs, and develops corporate, division, and/or region level projects that deliver cost-effective services to support the Company's business objectives.
- Leads projects of major importance to overall business operations. Works with various senior managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
- Evaluates outside service providers or contractors; provides direction in the development of tailored services; negotiates contract terms and conditions.
- Assists with staffing requirements relating to corporate projects. Conducts interviews, hires, and trains new employees for specific project assignments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
- Business, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree
- Minimally requires 8 years of proven experience as a Program Manager or Sr. Project Manager responsible for multiple simultaneous projects
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Proficient in MS Project or Basecamp
- Proficiency with business architecture, process design, and process modeling (e.g. BPMN notation)
- Proven ability to lead in matrixed-resource environment
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and changemanagement principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Strong relationship skills with ability to foster collaboration among diverse teams to drive toward common solutions
- Excellent communication skills verbal and presentation creation
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer