Comcast HR Shared Services HRTM- Consultant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing to the mission and vision of the HR Transaction Management Group. Provide quality support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for evaluating and analyzing inquiries/transactions and determining the appropriate resolution/escalation.
- Follows specific procedures for Comcast location to process full range of HR transactions accurately and within service level agreements established by the HR Organization.
- Proactively escalates issues on the customer’s behalf to ensure timely service.
- Runs audits and ensures that all compliance issues are handled according to government regulations.
- Utilizes Case management system to document details of all inquiries/transactions
- Consistent and timely communication relating to cases once opened through resolution.
- Educates Comcast Managers and HR to facilitate submission of work to HRTM.
- Provides consultative role to client base by applying knowledge of HR practices and systems and advising of best course of action.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Utilizes SAP to process specific employee-related transactions as well as Excel to run reports and audit work.
- Supports Service Center staff relative to phone traffic as needed
- Manages multiple systems simultaneously as well as a large case load requiring significant attention to detail.
- Conducts basic to advanced reporting
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ensures a high degree of confidentiality as well as exceptional customer service
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Education Level: High School or Equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- 2 – 5 years of related experience in payroll, HRIS, HR Shared Services or as an HR Generalist
- 2 years of HRSS/Comcast knowledge preferred
- Exceptional time management, organization and customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills including ability to establish working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – ability to manipulate spreadsheets and create reports.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- HRIS Knowledge and experience in SAP/HR systems environment highly desirable.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer