Comcast HRSS Specialist, Transaction Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing to the mission and vision of the HR Transaction Management Group. Provide quality support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for evaluating and analyzing inquiries/transactions and determining the appropriate resolution/escalation.
- Responds to and executes employee transactions accurately and within SLA
- Completes and submits record requests for file retrieval and forwards completed requests to requestor
- Process File digitization requests accurately and timely
- Utilizes Case management system to document details of all inquiries/transactions
- Consistent and timely communication relating to cases once opened through resolution.
- Performs administrative tasks such as mail merges, e-verify and other administrative oriented tasks.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Proactively escalates issues on the customer's behalf to ensure the timeliest service.
- Supports Service Center staff relative to phone traffic as needed
- Manages multiple systems simultaneously
- Conducts basic reporting
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ensures a high degree of confidentiality as well as exceptional customer service
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Education Level: High School or Equivalent, Bachelor's degree in business preferred
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- 1 3 years of related experience in payroll, HRIS, HR Shared Services or as an HR Generalist preferred
- Exceptional time management, organization and customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC skills including Microsoft office. Must be proficient in excel and word.
- HRIS Knowledge and experience in SAP/HR systems environment highly desirable.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer