Comcast Inside Sales Agent - Cloud Solutions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for selling SaaS products and services offered by Comcast Business to our small and medium business customers. The primary responsibility of the SaaS, Cloud Desk Agent (CDA) is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic selling and cross-selling our portfolio of products. The CDA drives opportunity qualifications, manages the opportunities in the pipeline and closes deals independently and remotely via the phone.
- Deliver against assigned business and pipeline goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Build pipeline, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize lead coverage. Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts. Prepare and conduct presentations, in addition to effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to a resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Solid problem-solving skills and an aptitude to learn and adapt quickly.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate the Comcast Cloud Business Solutions value proposition clearly in an industry context and to listen actively to customers to identify prioritized customer needs.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience required.
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- A minimum of 2 or more years consultative Inside Sales experience in the technology industry. Experience with SaaS products and services orMicrosoft Office 365 a plus.
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors.
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer