AmeriHealth Caritas Market Insights & Competitive Intelligence Analyst in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Market Insights & Competitive Intelligence Analyst
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com .
Reporting to the Director, Market Insights & Competitive Intelligence, the Market Insights & Competitive Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for conducting market research, strategy, and analysis for the Corporate Development department.
The primary purpose of the job is to:
- Utilize the AmeriHealth Caritas Market Intelligence tool to create and distribute a daily news report that captures the most relevant health care stories of each week day.
- Obtain market and competitive intelligence to support AmeriHealth Caritas growth and strategic development efforts.
- Perform in-depth research on target markets, competitors, states and health plans as requested by AmeriHealth Caritas stakeholders.
- Produce market assessments/reports to evaluate potential expansion targets for all product lines.
- Support development of market intelligence reports to provide support for the Growth Execution Plan and monitoring current markets and product lines.
- Conduct research including but not limited to potential alliance partners, demographics, providers, advocacy and health care drivers as requested by internal stakeholders.
- Assist Senior Market Research Analysts with Ad-Hoc research requests from internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years related experience. Experience can include a Master’s degree. Health Care knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Understanding of SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated interest in Health Care.