Comcast Product Specialist, CPE in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Technology & Product Development is a Philadelphia-based hub of product innovation for the nation's largest cable TV and Internet provider. Our goal is to solve real customer problems and fundamentally improve the XFINITY customer experience. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Specialist to help improve our portfolio of consumer devices, with a particular emphasis on remote controls.
This position will be responsible for identifying customer needs, articulating product requirements, and driving the development and release of products through all phases of the product lifecycle from ideation and prototype to deployment and post-launch feature enhancements. This position will include documenting the product vision in a clear, concise format so that other stakeholders understand the scope of the project and can develop deliverables and schedules against it. This is an individual contributor role but a successful candidate must be able to thrive in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Define the target customer experience and document requirements that enable engineers, user experience designers, marketing, and operations professionals to develop and support a product that fulfills customer expectations and supports business goals
- Prioritize feature backlog for product development activities consideringschedule, cost, and resource constraints
- Work closely with designers, developers, project managers to ensure the product developed meet the product objectives
- Work with delivery team for trial and deployment planning and to ensure that product features, roadmap, and deployment strategy is accurately communicated to marketing, public relations, procurement, supply chain, customer care, etc.
- Perform competitive analysis and track industry trends, be the acknowledged subject-matter expert for products under management
- Define key performance metrics to measure the efficacy of deployed features against expectations
- Support product demonstrations, internally and externally at industry trade shows
- Troubleshoot remote-related issues escalated from the customer care organization
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience in consumer internet or software products
- Exceptional communications (verbal and written)
- Strong self-motivation, follow-through, positive attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working familiarity with JIRA ticketing preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer