AmeriHealth Caritas Provider Maintenance Technician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Provider Maintenance Technician
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
responsible for maintaining both participating and non-participating provider records in the provider database. Demonstrates and supports commitment to corporate goals and mission. Required to attend training on an as needed basis. Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Maintains the provider database for both participating and non-participating provider adds, changes and terminations.
- Researches and resolves returned provider correspondence.
- Responsible for working on projects assigned by Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Adheres to ACFC policies and procedures.
- Attends required training on an annual basis.
Key Competencies/Success Factors:
- Ability to enter/change provider information in Facets and meet the minimal accuracy standard.
- Meets turn-around time standard for provider additions, changes and terminations and all work assigned according to the deadline assigned.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision-making skills to complete assignment accurately and timely.
- Demonstrates flexibility and team support to ensure efficient, effective operations, which crosses all LOBs.
- Ability to respond to extreme needs such as backlogs and staff constraints by contributing above and beyond routine work effort and hours.
- Ability to work well with co-workers and create a positive work environment
- Demonstrates a willingness and aptitude to be cross-trained in other functions to ensure efficient operations during times of peak volume or low staffing.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associates’ Degree or equivalent combination or education and work experience preferred.
- 1+ year previous experience working with claims and/or provider demographic information.
- 2+ year’s previous data entry experience.
- Ability to use MS Excel to manage work items and manipulate data.
- Previous experience working with healthcare providers
- Proficiency with medical terminology
- Previous experience working with Facets preferred
- Previous experience working with EXP Macess preferred.