Comcast Senior Analyst, Executive Compensation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Provides support and analysis for Comcast's equity compensation plans with emphasis on managing dividend administration and equity plan-specific taxation. Coordinates with internal and external partners to assist with managing plans and maintaining compliance with taxing authorities.
- Develop and maintain process to accurately tax equity transactions resulting from complex plan provisions. Includes analyzing eligible employee base, performing calculations, managing employee communications, coordinating with external equity vendor and working closely with Comcast's Payroll teams to ensure proper taxation throughout the life cycle of equity awards.
- Perform review and analysis of Comcast's quarterly dividend accruals and payments related to dividend equivalent units on employee equity awards.
- Daily reporting of equity transaction tax implications to Payroll Tax group.
- Provide support in the management of Comcast's Board of Directors' compensation plan.
- Perform ad-hoc equity analyses to assist HR and business partners' evaluation of compensation arrangements for executives.
- Act as primary liaison between Executive Compensation and Payroll departments for complex, non-routine equity transactions.
- Provide support to senior staff members with management of Comcast's deferred equity plan.
- Articulate basic equity award terms to both individual employees and Human Resource partners as needed.
- General reporting and analysis as may be required for Comcast equity plans
- Resolution of employee inquiries relating to equity awards.
- Work with external vendor to prepare and distribute equity grant documentation to participants.
- Interpret executive compensation arrangements to effectively update equity awards when required.
- Acts as internal staff consultant for compensation-related issues.
- Prepares recommendations and reports to analyze Company compensation plans compared to current market trends.
- Investigates and recommends resolution strategies on classification questions and exemptions.
- Participates in special studies of problem areas requiring job analysis, job evaluation, or similar techniques.
- Assists with the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Accounting/Finance background a plus.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience, preferably in an executive compensation environment.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer