Comcast Senior Analyst, Offer Operations in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Billing Governance & Assurance-Offer Operations, Analyst, is responsible for the creation and distribution of detailed documents to aid in the build and launch of Xfinity Residential Cable offers across multiple sales channels and divisions. This person will partner with several cross-functional groups to compile, organize, and disseminate all details to ensure proper build, test, and launch of promotional offers. This role requires a complete understanding of marketing strategy, operational processes, and the ability to properly communicate, prioritize, and escalate when needed.
- Coordination of offer build activities between Division Marketing & M.I.S. Partners, The Digital Center of Excellence, Omni Channel and Corporate.
- Creation of detailed offer matrices for frequent national & divisional requests
- Constant maintenance of master offer document containing all offer information, including biller/code, pricing, package components, promotions.
- Management of offer and task tracker and assignment of tasks to team members
- Partnership with division and corporate strategy, marketing and sales operations, IS, testing, and vendor management teams to clarify and communicate offer details and ensure accurate and timely offer launches.
- Determine level of effort and timing to achieve SLAs.
- Communicate and escalate issues and keep track of key timelines.
- Triage, assess and provide direction regarding offer related incidents.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify discrepancies between various systems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
-Years' Experience: 5-7 years
-Strong organizational and project management skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
-Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including senior leadership, field teams, IS, and cross-departmental teams
-Fast learner with the ability to analyze impact and apply past knowledge across multiple future tasks
-Strong work ethic, time management, and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects in results-oriented work environment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer