Comcast Senior Creative Director - CX Experience Design in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
WHO WE ARE
Comcast'sExperience Design (XD) teamis transforming how customers access and enjoy entertainment, communications and home management services across all channels-online, mobile and TV. We look for and create opportunities to educate, enlighten and whenever possible, delight, both new and existing customers. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships using enhanced flows, smart features and self-healing solutions to foster trust and loyalty. By assembling the country's top designers and thinkers, we're rapidly becoming the premier environment for building and launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of people.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Creative Director with the Experience Design team, you'll play a pivotal role in creating user experiences for the largest multi-media and Entertainment Company in the country. We're looking for someone to lead ideation, strategy and concepts across various Customer Experience (CX) initiatives. The Creative Director will focus attention on products aimed at helping Comcast achieve our goal of providing the best experience to our customers at every touch point.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Provide thought leadership and drive CX initiatives by combining industry best practices with your own expertise and insights about human behavior.
Define end-to-end experiences, from concept through execution, that anticipate and fully satisfy specific customer needs.
- Produce concepts and designs that are inspired, fresh and engaging.
- Lead your team in ideation and concept explorations, as well as partner with Product and Engineering, and other internal business units to define product strategies and business requirements.
- Collaborate with other design teams, including usability, digital experiences and industrial design.
- Engage XD Research teams to capitalize on key findings.
- Create prototypes, guiding beta products through testing, identifying and eliminating pain points, fine tuning until expectations are met and ideally, exceeded.
- Mentor rising designers, contribute to our internal design community, help grow our talent base and broaden our areas of expertise.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 plusyears art directing internet, mobile or equivalent interactive experiences
- Hands-on managerial experience coordinating and working with multiple external partners (agencies, logistics, manufacturer, etc.).
- Expert skills in compiling customer research into insights and design principles.
- The ability to go above and beyond in a deadline-driven, agile environment with the flexibility to adapt and respond to project variables. Bonus points for maintaining a sense of humor during crunch times.
- Superior communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as needed throughout the life of a project.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer