Cintas Service Supervisor - CMV in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Service Supervisor - CMV-10213547
Cintas is currently looking for a Service Supervisor to work directly with a team of Route Service Sales Representatives (Route Drivers), both on route and in-house. Selected individual will supervise Route Service Sales Representatives who provide customer service, sales, and the pick-up and delivery of uniforms, floor mats, dust mops and restroom sanitation supplies to businesses.
Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, training, developing, and evaluating Route Service Sales Representatives to assure Cintas customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner. Training duties include driving a company owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the Route Service Sales Representatives with lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts. In addition, this position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, and maintaining an efficient route structure. This is a middle management position with direct supervisory and leadership accountability.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous management or leadership experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous training or instructor experience, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
• A high school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular