Comcast Sr. Dir, XH Service Delivery & Customer Experience in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Senior Director, Service Delivery & Customer Experience
The Senior Director of Service Delivery and Operations will be responsible for the end-to-end Customer Experience, Field Operations, Service Delivery, and Process Optimization for XFINITY Home business. This is a leadership position that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active role to create cross group collaboration within Xfinity Home Business unit and synergies with divisional and functional partners. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and an understanding of how to drive effectiveness and transformation at scale.
The Senior Director will be responsible to deliver the budgeted growth, the vision and leadership to revolutionize the customer experience within the home security and automation industry. The role will report to Exec. Director Xfinity Home Business Unit and will manage an extended of team of Directors, Sr. Managers and outside services group.
This role will focus on the strategy, customer experience and execution of several key operational priorities :
Customer Experience: Leverage quantitative and process oriented approaches to identify key customer pain points and NPS drivers. Partner with leadership to develop Customer Experience strategic roadmap and quantify financial & NPS impact of our Customer Experience investments
Sales Channel Enablement: Design the infrastructure (biller, tools, policies, training) for sales channels to drive XH connects
Enhanced Install Experience: Create and manage programs to enable timely, efficient and high quality XH service installations
XH Onboarding & Service Delivery : Enable care and alarm operations partners to deliver a high quality service delivery experience throughout the customer lifecycle
Customer Retention : Develop strategies and tactical plans to improve XH customer retention
Support New Product Launches and Wholesale Business : Develop engagement strategies and provide seamless operational support for new product launches and product enhancements
Core Responsibilities :
- Provides leadership with all facets of operations analysis which will improve NPS
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives
- Develops goals, budget and strategic business plans for Business Operations
- Develop strategies and business case for new operational initiatives, secure executive approval and develop execution playbook for project rollout.
- Identifies and gathers potential technology solutions business opportunities that can be integrated into the current operational processed and recommend operational improvements
- Conduct root cause analysis and process improvement for Repair, Truck Roll, Billing & Retention call reasons to drive Voice of Customer and First Call resolution.
- Drive best in class operational metrics working with all cross-functional teams (e.g., contact rate for billing and retention, trouble call rate, cancel rate, churn, cost/call).
- Proactively communicate to executive team identified process gaps, develop and oversee end-to-end service assurance model (escalation paths, demarcation points, etc.).
- Develop strategy to continuously improve and enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness across other operational areas (Revenue Assurance, Provisioning, Equipment Returns).
- Serve as operational readiness / change management lead, developing and managing cross-functional plans to support launch of new products, services and platform enhancements for Xfinity Home.
- Partner with procurement & legal team to negotiate pricing and contract terms for new and existing vendor relationships.
- Partner with various teams to exceed budgeted financial targets for operations (cost of acquisition, cost to serve).
- Establishes and implement policies and procedures needed to achieve goals. Develops, mentors, and trains Specialists to ensure department work performance and objectives are met.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent. MBA or equivalent business education strongly preferred.
Field of Study : Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical expertise.
Years of Experience : Generally requires 12 years related experience.
Desired Skills : Operational Readiness, Change Management, Business Operations, Partner Management, Project Management Leadership, Business Transformation, and People Leadership.
Compliance : Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer