Comcast Sr. Manager, Data & Analytics Solutions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating and directing the design, development,
implementation, maintenance and support of data engineering solutions
and applications or coordinating analysis that ensures the development
of business and consumer insights, recommendations that address business
objectives, and a strategic understanding of data collected. May
introduce new technologies and systems to support new and changing
business requirements. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of
impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
- Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon
best practices. Drives out defects and ensures processes are in place to
positively impact customer experience.
- Leads internal and external program teams for scheduled product
rollout creating requirements documents, obtaining signoff, managing
risks, and documenting new and changed processes.
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting
capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement. Researches new
technologies and makes recommendations or leads implementation of new
- Plans, develops, and implements data science, data engineering, or
data analytics solutions and technologies, and ensuring that sound
methodologies are employed. Provides the Company with solid, effective,
and efficient systems that are supportable.
- Evaluates all major system modifications and development requests to
determine potential benefits and impact on business and information
- Understands the needs of non-technical internal application users, and
maintains strong support relationships with Managers, leads, and end-
users community in all business areas.
- Drives the technical production processes, infrastructure, monitoring
and tools for project delivery.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of
both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that
directly address business objectives.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost
- Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data
on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality
- Carries out post-event analysis to validate forecast assumptions and
identifies all additional factors associated with the change.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer