Comcast VP, Customer Service Business Process in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leadership and direction in the operations of the Customer Service group. Drives efficiencies and cost savings by developing, analyzing, and interpreting performance, project cost, and subscriber activity and increases effectiveness of departmental projects. Collaborates with other departments in cross-functional project teams and often leads integrated teams. Contributes to the development of the organization’s business strategy and provide insight on diverse and complex functions. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Partners with interdepartmental and field leaders to forecast, appraise, and report operating results in terms of performance against plan.
- Oversees strategy and operational performance of advanced customer and channel support functions.
- Directs planning activities of operating budgets and forecasts of operations.
- Analyzes and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Reviews expense process and oversees budgets and constraints to assure expense goals are met.
- Evaluates root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring customer issues.
- Provides oversight and thought leadership in proposing process changes and documenting and prioritizing business requirements to streamline processes through the development, enhancement, integration, and rollout of new and existing systems.
- Develops service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction.
- Provides direction, active guidance, and coaching to staff and in integrated project teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer