Hilton Air Conditioning Technician (Full-Time) - Pointe HiltonTapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is looking for an Air Conditioning Technician to maintain and repair Commercial A/C Units. In this role you will be working 40 hrs a week within the hours of (7am – 3:30pm) Sunday - Thursday and generally have Friday and Saturdays off. This position starts at 18.50 per/hr.
Our amazing Team Members enjoy a benefits package that may include some or all of the following:
- Global hospitality leader with a trusted name and product-- Opportunities for growth & advancement throughout Hilton!
- PAID time off (PTO) per year
- Health Insurance options (medical, dental, vision, prescription)
- 401K Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement (in some locations)
- Income Protection Choices (life insurance, disability coverage)
- Special employee and friends & family rates at Hilton hotels
- Food & Beverage discounts during your hotel stays at Hilton (50% globally)
- Free or Reduced price Lunches in our Team Member Lounge
- Industry-leading Family-Friendly Employee Benefits such as parental leave and adoption assistance benefits
- No driving around in traffic all day. Work at our hotels and luxury resorts!
- Innovative and interactive onsite or virtual online training to achieve success in your role
- Special allowances for members when called away to serve in the Guard and Reserve Forces
- Exclusive Team Members Only Pricing Program on Hilton Marketplace best pricing not available to the general public on top brands
Come work for an awesome team andbe a part of the Hilton Worldwide Family, a great company that offers endless opportunities all over the world!
What will I be doing?
As an Air Conditioning Technician, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Attains all refrigeration and A/C trouble reports on daily basis. Guest room trouble is given priority
- Reports to the A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman regarding daily work progress and trouble report completion
- Works closely with A/C and Refrigeration Technician/Foreman and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Makes periodic inspection tours to check all refrigeration equipment functioning properly
- Carries out guest room maintenance according to schedule program
- Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor
- Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a A/C Technician required
- HVAC License required
- Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance of Industrial/Commercial projects.
- Able to read Building, Air-conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical drawings
- Able to fault find and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration and building control systems.
- Knowledge of BMS systems. - Experience of reciprocating Chillers and Air handling plant and cold rooms
- Good understanding of water treatment techniques and able to handle chemicals
- Knowledge or experience troubleshooting or reading schematics
- Electrical knowledge and experiencepreferred
- Hotel/Resort experience preferred
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (AC, Tech, Technician, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Hotel, Hotels, Resort, Resorts, Hospitality, Customer Service, AC Tech, Refrigeration, Engineering, Engineer, Property Operations, Prop Ops, Maintenance, Phoenix)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Air Conditioning Technician (Full-Time) - Pointe HiltonTapatio Cliffs Resort
Requisition ID: HOT04GQ4