Eaton Corporation Process Assistant-Materials in Pimpri Pune, India
Support and enhance the Inventory Management, PFEP (plan for every part) and Materials systems’ process to meet the global and regional teams’ daily, weekly and monthly processes and reporting timeline.
Responsible for sharing, with the team, best inventory management practices, continuous improvement of process, development of process standards, compliance with Materials planning processes, and reporting in alignment with the regional and global supply chain organization.
Provide guidance and develop work instructions for SSC Inventory and Systems Team to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management services.
Help SSC Inventory and Systems team and provide necessary support to SSC SIOP Team to deliver high quality, prompt material management services. Coordinate the development and communicate business needs to the team to enhance their efficiency.
Work with Global and Regional Materials teams to create process transfer expectations, create work instructions, and support continuous improvement.
Incorporate plant, regional and global reporting requirements for generating standard analysis and to help deliver consistent message across all levels.
PFEP Plan for Every Part:
• Work with Global and Regional Materials teams to generate part parameters as per PFEP (plan for every part) guidelines.
• Create, maintain and update global PFEP deployment status , PFEP audit and timely follow up.
• Replenishment method identification and regular audit to share disconnects from the policy.
• Calculating Excess Demand filters, number of orders impacted due to demand filters and response time metric.
• Supporting ABCQ calculation process by performing identified analysis and following up regular update.
• Gather data and provide analysis to support Safety Stock and ROP (reorder point) for consignment suppliers
- Systems and reporting:
• Provide analysis, reporting and documentation for critical inventory management and new systems standard usage initiatives.
• Perform UAT (User approval testing) for enhancements of existing system or for new systems as per the test scripts. Work with business teams to provide support to share basic systems’ knowledge as required.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of critical business metrics such as OTD , DOH, Past Due, order book, and other related metrics.
• Work closely with regional supply planners to support local as well feeder plant’s RCCP (rough cut capacity planning) using Mfg pro and Pulse tolls.
- Inventory Management & min-Max reporting
• Create Inventory Playbook by location as per the defined guidelines and keeping it up to date.
• Timely calculation of Min-Max, reporting changes, updating inventory status as per min-Max levels and make approved changes in the system.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in one or more functional area (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Mgt or Logistics).
• Experience in materials planning, inventory management, and capacity planning tools.
• Experience and knowledge with a major ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, QAD,MFG Pro).
• Expert in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word).
• Basic Knowledge of MS Access.(not mandatory)
• Advanced knowledge in English language required
• Knowledge of traditional problem solving tools
• Flexible in attitude to accept all tasks related to the position & willingness to learn new skills when required.
• Master’s degree from an accredited institute.(Preferred candidate with Master’s degree)
• Expertise with an ERP system (e.g. Oracle, SAP, QAD), databases, data warehouses, and bolt-on execution systems.
• Effective management experience & Team player
• 1 years of manufacturing/plant experience.
• Proven Track record of solving complex high-level operational challenges using a practical combination of traditional and innovative methods.
• Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• MS-Excel knowledge is must (Lookup’s, Pivots, and Charts etc.)
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Self-directing and self-motivating
• Hands-on to work with multiple tasks
• Strong communication skills with ability to define and articulate message and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively within teams
• Advanced knowledge in English language required
• Skills to drive pro-active analysis ,alerts and to drive team to get results
• An individual with a strong sense of urgency and quick response to deadlines
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.