Verizon Wireless Digital Marketing Consultant in Piscataway, New Jersey
Responsible for developing requirements and implementing complex sales chat end-to-end systems, creating new processes and developing new engagement strategies to exceed established sales chat goals. Consultant must create and execute new platform capabilities that will elevate sales chat conversion rates, engagement, customer satisfaction and sales. Platform integrations will be new to industry systems that must be evaluated, scoped, built out and deployed to improve overall engagement performance. Must execute strategies across multiple channels; which will require championing stakeholder buy-in across Customer Service, IT, Digital Operations, Telesales, External Partners and Analytics teams. Principal subject matter expert for chat and will champion chat as preferred digital engagement across the organization.
· Serve as point of contact on all aspects of chat experience optimization as it relates to tactical project management and roadmap strategy execution.
· Develop requirements and enhancement roadmap for the next evolution of proactive chat targeting across all Verizon digital properties; leveraging segmentation and known customer variables across all channels.
· Organize operational enhancement requirements from chat partners and produce transformative plan to deliver improved agent KPIs. Leverage new and emerging technology, such as Natural Language processing, to analyze chat conversations in real-time; coaching next-best-action recommendations for representatives.
· Map out the existing chat architecture; execute on strategy to improve the customer to agent data flow (including insights into customer segments, personalized promotions).
· Controller over a highly complex reporting architecture; business owner and technical point of contact for both internal and external parties. Own the full end to end metrics dashboard; including giving direction to large IT support structure team.
· Work with external business partners to define chat engagement opportunities and work those through to closure
Bachelor’s or four or more years of work experience.
Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills as demonstrated through taking an investigative approach to problem-solving and being solutions-oriented
Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities
Strong cross-functional leadership and communication skills
Strategic thinking skills coupled with a proactive, results-oriented attitude
Three or more years of experience in technical project management
Three or more years of experience in developing customer-facing enhancements
Three or more years of experience analyzing data, monitoring KPI performance for improvements, and ensuring business goals are being met
Ability to influence at a senior level - must have excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
Ability to take products to market; from concept to implementation
High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
Strong interpersonal skills for working with large and geographically dispersed internal and external partners
Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
Extremely detail oriented and have a passion for thoroughness and accuracy
Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of deadlines
Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Proven ability to collaborate with core product teams on product strategies and create roadmaps
Strong supervisory skills that promote, facilitate and develop skills and performance of team members
Ability to influence change across multiple departments and conflicting priorities
Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines while launching quality products on time
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.