Thermo Fisher Scientific Commercial Support Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
• Support contract compliance review to ensure profitable execution on commercial agreements and identify opportunities for profit enhancement; cost reductions and operations improvement opportunities.
• Partner with Sales and Operations to support new business and account growth initiative modeling with proformas and deal review analysis.
• Manage account profitability and entitlement cost forecasting reporting; provide insight on challenged accounts and assets and make recommendations to adjust service delivery to improve results.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business
• 5-10 years professional work experience
• Prior experience in financial analysis, business planning or sales
• Comfortable working across a variety of financial platforms and reporting systems.
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and on-time commitments
• Prior experience supporting enterprise services customers
• Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes
This position will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Brookfield, WI and may also be based remotely.
This position has not been approved for relocation.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.