Thermo Fisher Scientific Commercial Support Coordinator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Position responsible for price modeling customer service requests; and managing service contract quoting process.
• Review service requests for accuracy and generate cost summaries using established standard pricing database or customer price lists.
• Request vendor service contract quotes; monitor for timely response; and incorporate quote information into standard pricing database.
• Incorporate account analysis, customer price list and standard pricing database inputs into rollover pricing templates.
• Support other projects and initiatives as needed.
• Associates Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
• Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel, business database applications, and to document business processes.
• Demonstrated ability to provide timely and accurate pricing outputs in fast-paced environment.
• demonstrated focus on continuous improvement processes and able to meet deadlines
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.