HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nursing Supervisor RN - Labor & Delivery Days in Plano, Texas
Registered Nurse RN Supervisor Labor & Delivery Full TimeDays
In collaboration with the Nurse Manager, the RN Supervisor supports the management of a defined patient care area to provide a climate optimal for the provision of individualized, goal directed nursing care that supports the mission, vision, values of The Medical Center of Plano and the philosophy of the Labor & Delivery Department and promotes, advocates for and supports the nursing staff’s primary commitment to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family or community. The Registered Nurse Supervisor is accountable for their practice and care coordination. They are expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices.
Medical City Planois a full-service, 493-bed acute-care facility with more than 1,600 employees and over 1000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. Our main campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level II trauma center, a radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program, the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute, Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal intensive-care unit.
- Must be a graduate of a professional accredited school of nursing
- Must have the minimum of a BSN
- Applicants with MSN are preferred
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Must have national specialty certification in practice area or must be willing to achieve within one year of hire
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hospital RN experience in area of clinical specialty
- Charge or supervisory experience is highly preferred
Title: Nursing Supervisor RN - Labor & Delivery Days
Location: Texas-Plano-The Medical Center of Plano
Requisition ID: 00058-86318