Comcast Sr. Manager Employee Relations in Plymouth, Michigan
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Acts as Divisional point of contact on all ER, legal and complianceissues in conjunction with the Sr. Director of ER/Compliance.Responsible for the development and implementation of employee relationpolicies and practices Division-wide. Acts as Division compliancechampion working with the Regions to respond to legal charges from theEEOC, OFCCP, DOL, state agencies and private lawsuits.
- Acts as Divisional POC for ER, legal and compliance issues.
- Acts as Division compliance champion in partnership with Region on allEEOC, OFCCP, DOL, state agency and private lawsuits.
- Manages tracking and processing of Open Door and Comcast Listenscomplaints. Ensures all Regions are responding in a timely and thoroughmanner. Reviews each complaint through Ethics Points and approves fornext level review. Analyzes for trends that may require training orother actions.
- Ensures that responss to third parties inquiries including federal andstate agencies are recorded, tracked and oversees resolution. Workswith field to ensure responses are compoleted and submitted to HQtimely.
- Conducts field investigations into ER issues to support the Divisionoffice and as Regional back up.
- Provides guidance and advice to field managers on employee issueswhere the company interests are at risk. Consults in-house attorneyswhere considerable risk to the company is possible. Coordinates withRegional teams to assure adherence to company policies.
- Acts as Division lead for CredoSpeak survey. Ensures each Region isprepared to administer the survey and works in collaboration with theDivision Employee Communications Manager to develop appropriatecommunication and training materials prior to administration. Providesexpertise with the interpretation and analysis of feedback data.
- Assists in the development and support of the implementation of newemployee engagement initiatives aimed at enhancing the "employee workexperience" and enabling supervisors to build stronger teamrelationships.
- Provides subject matter expertise with the facilitation of employeefocus groups, chat sessions, and skip level meetings. Provides meetingrecaps to local management along with recommendation for action andfollow up.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer