Hilton Valet Parking Attendant - $500 BONUS! in Portland, Oregon
Start a rewarding hospitality career with Hilton! $10.75/hour plus TIPS, health benefits, and the best employee travel program in the industry!
We are offering a $500 bonus! Bonus will be paid out upon completion of 90 day introductory period.
As a Hilton Team Member, you are eligible for:
- Travel Program with 30 room nights per year for you plus 30 for your friends/family
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time programs
- Free employee meals
- 50% discounted monthly TriMet passes
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
We are seeking motivated and energetic Team Members who:
- Have a valid Oregon or Washington driver license
- Are able to drive a stick shift
- Have prior customer service experience
What will I be doing?
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced and engaging environment in a certified 2016 Great Place to Work®? As a Valet Parking Attendant at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower, you can enter the luxury hospitality field and be equipped to grow within the biggest name in the industry. While meeting guests from all over the world in the valet position, you will:
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Retrieve vehicle keys from and provide receipts to guests
- Transport guest vehicles to and from designated parking areas and the hotel driveway
- Assist guests with luggage
- Retrieve guest items from vehicles, as requested
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issue in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
The daily demonstration of the following attributes will maximize your career growth within the Hilton family:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Valet Parking Attendant - $500 BONUS!
Requisition ID: HOT043T9