Hilton Reservations Agent 预订部文员 in Putian, China
A Reservations Agent with Doubletree by Hilton will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment, preferred
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, not required but preferred
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Reservations Agent 预订部文员
Requisition ID: HOT045GO