McKesson Account Coordinat in Quebec, Canada
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
The Account Specialist is responsible for ensuring trouble-shooting and coordination of the day to day account management to maximize head office, store satisfaction and business results for the Proxim pharmacy banner. The Account Specialist is the first point of contact for all customer service related escalations and ensuring follow up and rapid resolution. The Account Specialist will also be responsible for A/R and A/P resolution of escalated or complex cases. The Account Specialist acts as the liaison to both the customer service and the BDR teams.
This role is based out of the Distribution Center on Pie-IX, Montréal and requires perfect written and oral French skills.
• Responsible for all customer service related escalations
• Coordinates and oversees the daily operations of customer accounts in relation to
o Private label support
o Seasonal planning
o Store Openings
o Meetings/briefings on business initiatives
o Support business review preparation
o Mapping account plans
o Coordinating project launch interactions
o Contract management
o Coordination of “three in a box” meetings
o Managing EDI/ASN
o Managing process improvement
o Billing Activities
• Work in close collaboration with other McKesson stakeholders i.e. procurement, BI, promotions, operations, finance etc.
• Handles all customer escalations and resolves customer issues.
• Responsible for aged inventory analysis and resolution.
• Works with McKesson departments, including but not limited to Finance, Operations, Customer Service and Procurement, to ensure that proper services are provided to the account, to anticipate and resolve issues and to identify cost-saving opportunities.
• Involvement in promotional activity, coordinating, communicating and process mapping to ensure successful execution.
• Acts as a customer advocate.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines with the proper level of service.
• Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Minimum of five to seven years of experience in a customer service capacity.
• University degree preferred.
• Strong customer service skills and ability to form strong relationships.
• Strong communication skills, especially in French, and strong ability to influence.
• Strong problem resolution and trouble-shooting skills.
• Sound judgement.
• Ability to comprehend customer and McKesson point of view to resolve problems .
• Proven interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and influence others.
• Delivers on results.
• Ability to lead initiatives and take ownership.
• Impeccable written and spoken English skills .
• Ability to communicate clearly with clients with good listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to approach issues from a number of perspectives, summarizing data to draw a conclusion, excellent analytical.
• Full knowledge of account requirements for areas of specialization such as private label, Rx.
• Ensures compliance and drives service level performance.
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer .
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Canada on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Canada attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Canada you hereby consent to McKesson Canada obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Canada transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Canada keeping your application on file.
McKesson Canada is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Job: Sales/Client Management
Organization: McKesson Canada
Title: Account Coordinat
Requisition ID: 17003279