Comcast Director Local Sales in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing and leading the advertising sales objectives
and procedures. Ensures sales objectives are consistent with the overall
direction of all sales activities within the local market area.
- Plan and execute integrated promotional opportunities for regional
advertising clients and measure promotion results with established
- Provide management support and instruction to staff in meeting
marketing objectives and measuring promotion results with established
- Oversee consistent and thorough execution of core sales initiatives, including:
new business expectations, key account strategy and affiliate monetization
(in addition to any new strategies as directed).
- Evaluate and adapt personnel structure and goals to achieve designated targets.
- Ensure consistent and measurable advancement of the skill sets and talent levels of each member of the business unit.
- Serve as the conduit between sales and operations/affiliates to ensure synergy and efficiency.
- Advance the OneSpotlight leadership initiatives through all levels of the business unit.
- Budget and forecast marketing and promotional expenses
- Work with peers across the division to gain economies of scale and
maintain best practices.
- Submit monthly reports on projects and results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree and/or Graduate degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 9 years related experience including managing a complex sales organization (35 people, 3 managers, $20m in revenue).
- Track record of success and achievement in sales and other pursuits.
- Previous broadcast or related media management experience a strong plus.
- Effective user of technology tools, including CRM, to improve sales performance.
- Ambitious sales leader committed to the success of his/her team.
- Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer