IBM Telco – Media (TME) Cloud Migration Architect in Raleigh, North Carolina
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a Global Center of Competence for the Telco, Media & Entertainment (TME) Industries. The primary objective of this group is to provide Sales, Solutioning and Delivery Excellence support for the Industry teams in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and the Middle East and Africa.
IBM Global Business Services is hiring subject matter subject matter experts in application cloud migration aligned with our Cognitive Application Integration service line. You will need deep expertise in the migration of applications to Hybrid cloud IT environments. Your experience will include both migration strategy as well as implementation for Telco or Media clients.You will have additional responsibility for developing thought leadership in IT operating models for the enterprise business of the future for our TME clients. Responsibilities include:
Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Global Center of Competence for Telecom, Media & Entertainment, contributing to practice development and offering development for our Cloud Migration offerings
· Advise customers on benefits and cost savings that could be realized by migration of IT workload to a Hybrid Cloud environment· Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials for cloud migration, DevOps and microservices· Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
· Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
· Understand client needs and industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM’s cognitive application integration services capabilities
· Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships within the organization
· Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contracts · Develop Media, Telecom and IT workload Migration, security, multi-cloud Operations strategy and technology roadmap· Extensive experience in Cloud Migration/Adoption and cloud services within Telecom, Media and Information services Industries
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Extensive experience in managing or consulting Cloud Migration engagements
Knowledge of leading practices in migration, IT operating models, DevOps and Microservcies
Demonstration of leading Cloud Migration projects
Developed business cases for Cloud Migration
Established Senior Executive relationships within IT function as well as one or more of the Telecom, Media & Entertainment Industries.
Center of Competency (CoC)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.