Hilton Tennis Coach in Rangali, Maldives
A Tennis Coach will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Tennis court, including Tennis lessons, tournaments and other fitness facilities on property.
What will I be doing?
As Tennis Coach, you are responsible for working works closely with the Recreation Manager to profitably operate the Tennis division in a professional manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- The Tennis Coach must be able to work independently and a self starting problem solver
- As required the Tennis Coach will seek information and refer to specific unique problems/opportunities to the Recreation Manager and the management for clarification or interpretation of policy or action
- Enforce all department rules and regulations
- Develop and maintain a tennis equipment including the purchasing of inventory, inventory maintenance and controls
- Provides tennis instruction to members, guests and juniors
- Assists in supervising the Food and Beverage operation and inventory control in Recreation facilities
- Attends all meetings and department related activities as required
- Assists to achieve positive financial results and protects physical assets of the department.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budgets, scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances
- Responsible for the Sales of new Memberships of the Golf Memberships
- Manage the year-round Junior Program and conduct the weekly clinics
- Provide weekly complementary clinics for juniors.
- Responsible for the conduction, planning stages through to the end of the event, organization, and execution of all tournaments to members, hotel guests and any/all events.
- Work closely in conjunction with the hotels Sales and Marketing and Reservations departments in order to promote the Tennis offerings.
- Responsible for the operations and use of the Member's Locker room staff, operation and general cleanliness of mens and ladies locker rooms
- Responsible to oversee the department storage, the staff, operation and general appearance area
What are we looking for?
A Tennis Coach serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Certified from International Tennis Federation
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2 Years previous experience working in a remote location
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Tennis Coach
Requisition ID: HOT04B4Q