Hilton Marketing Coordinator in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Business Development or Marketing Manager to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Coordinator, you will work with the Director of Business Development or Marketing Manager to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness. Specifically, a Marketing Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe apps)
- Basic video editing skills
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Intermediate level of IT skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of budgeting or cost-management
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT04GXN