HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (PCU) Full-Time, Rotational Shifts (RN) in Reston, Virginia
Why We Like Working for HCA At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our 187-bed hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. Reston Hospital is the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for 3 consecutive years. Reston Hospital Center was recognized in 2011, 2012 and 2013 for its performance on accountability measure data for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care. A caring organization, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community.
The Registered Nurse (RN ):
· Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents all aspects of patient care.
· Delegates appropriate tasks to unlicensed personnel and providing required supervision.
· Works closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care.
· Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the appropriate life span;
· Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs;
· Possess the ability to provide care needed by the pertinent patient group(s).
· Implements and/or complies with all the policies, procedures and standards of the unit, department and the institution.
· Demonstrates HCA values and adheres to HCAs ethical and compliance principles in his/her daily activities.
Education: BSN Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program or obtained within five years of employment.
Licensure: Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Experience: Greater than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements.
Progressive Care Unit: One year of recent Progressive Care or Med/Surgical experience preferred. BLS and ACLS required.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (PCU) Full-Time, Rotational Shifts (RN)
Location: Virginia-Reston-Reston Hospital Center - Reston
Requisition ID: 08540-13857