CACI International Settlements Officer Developmental in Reston, Virginia
CACI is looking for a full-time Settlements Officer to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI’s outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Settlements Officer - Developmental, a typical day might include the following:
· Reviews files to ensure all appropriate documentation has been provided. Analyzes information and determines that sufficient funds are available to proceed with the closeout; prepares and with Contracting Officer approval negotiates final settlement; with oversight makes final payment or collects outstanding overpayment in a timely manner.
· Analyzes contracts and de-obligates or expenses funds identified to be cancelled.
· Resolves property disposition or legal issues. Prepares written disposition instructions for signature and ensures that disposition has occurred. Coordinates with various internal and external components to ensure appropriate action is taken.
· Prepares and executes final settlement documentation, incorporating all appropriate changes.
· Assists in the management of the program for property in the possession of contractors. With oversight, conducts audits of contractor’s property control systems.
· Requests, reviews, and analyzes annual property inventory statements to determine amount to be reported in the financial statements.
· basic working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and statutes.
· Basic working knowledge of contract vehicles to include, but not limited to, independent contractor, commercial item acquisitions, firm fixed price, and indefinite delivery indefinite quantity
· Basic working knowledge of common procurement business and industrial practices.
· Basic working knowledge of price analysis.
· Well-developed customer service skills, demonstrated by anticipating and responding to customers’ needs in a manner that generates customer satisfaction.
· Oral and written communication skills sufficient for responses on routine to moderately complex procurement topics and issues.
Nice to Haves:
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong negotiation techniques and skills.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.