Brinks Global Training Specialist in Richmond, Virginia
Global Training Specialist
Requisition #:20370Location:Richmond VA - D0008
Functional Area:Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Established in 1859, Brink’s has evolved to be a global leader in Secure Solutions. Operating in 100 countries across four continents, Brink’s employ over 60,000 people. Listed on the NYSE, the organization has revenues in excess of $3bn. We provide a wide range of cash solutions, and security related solutions, to Banks, Retailers, Public Sector Companies, and a variety of other commercial customers. Today, thousands of companies across the globe entrust Brink's with their most precious assets. Brink’s has a reputation as the most reliable name in the industry.
The Brinks Company is looking for a Global Training Specialist who will be responsible for, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating learning solutions across all functions (Ops, IT, Sales, etc.) on a global scale. This work includes on-boarding and experienced based learning initiatives and targets Leadership and Individual contributors.
• Develop and execute project plans
• Perform needs analysis to inform learning solutions
• Design and develop blended learning solutions using e-learning and mobile options
• Develops materials for broad application (face-to-face or virtually)
• Leads Implementation (facilitates) and monitors US acceptance and delivery of learning solutions
• Evaluate and report learning outcomes
• Stores and updates all learning content within their responsibility (Content Management)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in instructional design (advanced level)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience facilitating training face-to-face and virtually
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within L & D
• A proven track record of delivering creative, high energy and participative training courses
• Ability to collaborate across all functions and with stakeholders at all levels to develop and deliver learning solutions
• Ability to measure ROI of learning solutions
• Advanced Project Management skills; proven experience adhering to and delivering on project plans
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and effectively prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
• High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
• Self-motivated, determined, and able to work under own initiative
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Can demonstrate collaborative style with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Spanish speaking – Preferred but not essential
• Proficient in Storyline 360 and or Captivate - Preferred but not essential
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top