HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician in Riverside, California
Riverside Community Hospital, Founded in 1901, is a 373 licensed bed, full-service acute care hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire. RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage. With over 500 physicians on staff, representing over 200 specialties and over 1,900 employees, Riverside Community Hospital is an Inland Empire leader in providing advanced, comprehensive health care to the Inland region. RCH houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire at 50 beds with an average wait time of only 15 minutes. RCH is one of Riverside County’s only STEMI receiving centers and is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Centers of Excellence include the HeartCare Institute, offering invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, the Transplant Program and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Riverside Community Hospital’s Mission & Vision:
Mission:Committed to providing compassionate care and improving the overall health of our community
Vision:Leading with innovation. Serving with compassion.
To assist and work under the direct supervision of a pharmacist in the provision of pharmacy services. These activities include the accurate and timely dispensing and preparation of medications and maintaining safe, efficient and effective operations and services that achieve definite outcomes that improve our patients’ quality of life and follow the rules and regulations as defined by law and the professional standards set by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.
Reports To: Pharmacy Supervisor
Pharmacy Technician Pharmacy PT/Mixed Rotating Weekends
- · California Board of Pharmacy Technician Certification is required or pending eligibility or application requirements.
- · Satisfactory completion of employment probationary period must include presentation of Technician Certificate from the Board of Pharmacy.
- · Successful completion of a Pharmacy Technician Training Program
- · A minimum of one year of experience in hospital pharmacy practice through an academic training program or hospital pharmacy employment preferred.
- · Professional standards established by the American Society of Health-system Pharmacists.
- · Be familiar with all Federal and State laws and regulations of his/her profession.
- · Must have good communication skills.
- · Establish good rapport and maintain a cooperative working relationship with other employees and physicians, and with other departments of the hospital.
- · Knowledge of medical terminology.
- · Proper care and use of the robot, envelope system, UD packager and other related functions.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: California-Riverside-Riverside Community Hospital
Requisition ID: 07150-8971