Bank of America Financial Center Lending Officer - New York in Rochester, New York
The FC Lending Officer is responsible for originating retail mortgage loans and other lending products. Contact may be either telephonic or in-person. This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
• Two to three years of experience in a loan origination experience
• Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
• Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
• Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 50 plus loans
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Teamwork and customer service skills a must
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize multiple competing task
Desired Skills :
• Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines
• Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information.
• Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
• Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
• Professional and effective interpersonal skills
Posting Date : 01/05/2017
Location : US-NY-Albany, US-NY-Buffalo, US-NY-Rochester, US-NY-Syracuse
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.