WindStream Communications SMB Partner Client Acct Manager in Rochester, New York
As a member of the Client Account Management (CAM) team you will contribute to Windstream's Business’ success by working to build and maintain meaningful business relationships with an assigned account base, increasing the lifetime value of those customers. Daily activity will focus on reducing churn via various mitigation strategies, increasing the percentage of base under agreement and maximizing customer value and retention by cross selling relevant Windstream products via a consultative solution selling approach.
• Achieve revenue growth objectives by increasing revenues within current base: Research, develop, and grow assigned customer base by product and network upgrades, cross-sells, and adding additional/new services. Continually inform customers about new services and the benefits they bring to their business. • Responsible for in-depth knowledge of customer business profile to include detailed managed network services spend, potential growth, and competitive landscape. • Achieve outlined monthly quota targets. • Stay engaged with customers to deepen relationships and recognize new opportunities through a regular proactive call schedule. • Meet customer needs and maintain a loyalty relationship by acting as a liaison between billing, customer service, tech support, and any other internal needs to resolve issues. • Ensure post-sales support is delivered. • Manage the day to day support and after hour escalations for both Repair and Orders. • Work collaboratively with Sales Engineers on pre and post sales. • Coordinate and Conduct meetings via Lync with assigned client base.
Relationship Management - CAM must demonstrate the ability to build and manage comprehensive relationships through both proactive/reactive communication. He/she will manage the customer experience by demonstrating best-in-class techniques, such as anticipating future customer requirements and responding to requests in a timely manner, focusing on the quality of the customer experience. Measured by customer satisfaction, customer retention and monthly generated revenue increase within the assigned base, the CAM is responsible for providing a world class customer experience.
Consultative Selling - CAM must demonstrate the ability to successfully identify revenue and retention opportunities with a solutions selling approach. This will be done using a value add solution to the customer using Windstream products. Responsible for month over month increase in % of base under agreement and achieving monthly retention and revenue goals.
Interpersonal Skills - The CAM must be able to effectively build and maintain both internal and external customer relationships. The CAM will foster a positive relationship within the organization and demonstrate the Windstream Business Values and Brand at all times.
Industry Knowledge - Must possess a high level of knowledge/training in Windstream products and have the ability to provide analysis of how we differentiate from the competition. Participate and successfully complete in all necessary training.
Collaboration- The CAM must own “the between” of the customer and the company, thus coordination and collaboration with internal departments is necessary to deliver seamless service to the customer. The CAM must build strong relationships internally and hold regular meetings to keep abreast of cross-functional changes and enhancements that can positively impact the customer experience. The CAM will network throughout the organization to pull in appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs throughout their lifecycle with Windstream. Able to effectively communicate and assemble cross-functional teams of technical subject matter experts to build solutions for enterprise accounts.
• Customer Relationship management skills including demonstrated ability to display a strong customer service orientation
• Well organized self- starter, with a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• 2-5 years of sales of network communication and/or managed IT services experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, power point, etc.)
• Experience with sales force automation systems preferred
• Understands and can demonstrate the drive to tailor a customer service solution specific toward a unique customer need. • Strong Soft Skills (excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills) • Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and sound decisions • Must be extremely self-sufficient and can demonstrate ability to use tools and resources provided with little to no additional supervision or guidance • 2-3 years of account management, customer service, and base & direct sales.
*Minimum Education: *
Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Primary Location: *US-New York-Rochester
Job Category: *Sales
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 17003352