Hilton F&B Supervisor in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- The Hilton Rotterdam is located within walking distance of Rotterdam’s major conference locations, central railway station and shopping areas. Our facilities include Roots that offers a place to lunch, dine and relax.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of the most recognized names in the industry. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member at Hilton Rotterdam. Because at Hilton Hotels & Resorts we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for providing guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintaining contact with guests in order to ensure their satisfaction with the range of products, their quality and the service offered.
- Efficient handling of guests’ complaints and their follow up. Ensure that guests who have complained are satisfied and make sure that these complaints are communicated to the relevant department and the F&B manager.
- Responsible for the service sequence and maintaining an overview of the whole restaurant, café, banqueting and room service.
- Organizing and motivating staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Obtaining information on occupancy of the hotel and the daily activities and being fully aware of the SALT scores.
- Participating in Journey Ambassador shifts.
- Responsible for a clean and tidy presentation of the restaurant at all times and for reporting any defects to the relevant departments.
- Supervise and monitor the appearance of staff.
- Full knowledge of all food menus, bar menus, wine lists and any other promotions which are in place, and making sure team members are aware of them as well.
A Food & Beverage Supervisoris always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fulfill this role, you should maintain the following attitude, behavior, skills, and values:
- F&B experience
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding guests
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Accountable and flexible
- Committed to delivering high level customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own and in teams
- Willingness to develop team members and yourself
- Ability to speak/write/read Dutch and English fluently
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: F&B Supervisor
Requisition ID: HOT047KT