CRST International Regional Sales Manager in Sacramento, California
CRST Specialized Transportation is seeking a self motivated and driven *Regional Sales Manager *to be located in the Northern California area.
*Job Description: *The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for selling STI/CRST transportation services by developing relationships with new and existing customers. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales revenue objectives that will be outlined by management. He/she will travel within assigned territory to secure new business and cross sell to the existing customer base. The ideal candidate must have the ability to coordinate and manage organizational efforts and information by creating professional and effective business proposals. This Individual needs to maintain a strong knowledge of CRST products/initiatives and provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner through our pipeline management process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify prospects and solicit business through cold calling.
- Service all customer needs, including initiating and monitoring the completion of all customer contracts, and developing requests for proposal and bids.
- Interact and communicate with Operations to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Working knowledge of assigned region to develop key prospective clients
- Direct sales activity for assigned region to meet corporate sales growth objectives
- Fully understand and be able to demonstrate STI Value Proposition
- Work with STI marketing team to define customer targets within assigned region
- Utilize prospecting and relationship skills to introduce STI services within market
- Develop key contacts for marketing campaigns to create market awareness of STI
- Analyze customer data with pricing department for new solutions development
- Solicit, review and contribute to the responses for RFP’s and Proposal opportunities
- Planning and reporting on sales activity against STI goals and forecasts
- Forecasting sales outcomes for budgetary planning
- Development of marketing and presentation documents for customer sales calls
- Analyze sales reporting data and create action plans for growth based on activity results
- Logistics organization membership & involvement to broaden STI awareness in market
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- Previous experience in sales and the transportation industry required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree from a related field preferred
- Must be able to travel
- Ability to build new relationships and further existing customer relationships
- Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong Negotiation ability
- Basic computer skills required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office
CRST is an EOE
Location: Sacramento, CA
Employment duration: Full time