Comcast Sr Analyst Sales Analytics in Sacramento, California
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and
forecasting. Provides a variety of financial data; maintains and updates
financial models and plans. Provides financial analysis and projections
to all levels within the organization in support of functional business
objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline.Usually determines own work priorities.Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against
objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports.
Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts
team. Interfaces with other department member on special projects or on
an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer