USAA Credit Risk Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented FSB Credit Risk Analyst II for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Measures, monitors, and analyzes historical trends and external factors impacting the credit risk exposure for loan products. Develops detailed analysis, utilizing sophisticated analytical and financial modeling and statistical techniques to predict, evaluate and manage the credit risk across various loan portfolios. Assess lending product/portfolio performance specific to credit loss and financial elements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution.
- Acquires and applies maturing knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
- Gathers information, analyzes data trends, and contributes to the completion of the work product.
- Participates in the development and implementation of team initiatives as a team resource.
- Analyzes business trends for basic and complex products and provides results for root cause analyses.
- 2+ years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience
- Basic knowledge of data analysis tools
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and database table structures
- Basic knowledge of industry data sources
- Basic process knowledge of identifying and documenting data requirements and analyzing these requirements from a business perspective
- Successful completion of an analyst assessment may be required
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience with SAS, SQL or other programming language
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills
- Proven ability to prepare and deliver oral presentations
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as a team member
Knowledge/Skills/Attributes Business Acumen; Collaboration (Team Building); Communication; Demonstrate Adaptability(Agility); Drive for Results; Innovation.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.
Last day to apply to the opening is 1/18/17 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Credit Risk Analyst TX-San Antonio R0003194