HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Discrepancy Analyst (Full Time) San Antonio Shared Services Center in San Antonio, Texas
Parallon pioneered the modern-day concept of healthcare shared services more than 12 years ago, perfecting revenue cycle management best practices and customizable technologies for the industry’s largest healthcare provider in 700 facilities and 1000 physician practices. Today, our team of more than 13,000 revenue cycle professionals applies unmatched expertise, scale and proven processes daily to improve financial performance and long-term sustainability at facilities nationwide.
Responsible for logging all discrepancies and correcting nonpayment related discrepancies
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work Discrepancy Report to determine types of discrepancies and assign appropriate reason codes
• Make all corrections of non-payment related discrepancies
• Forward all other discrepancies to Overpayment or Underpayment Analyst
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures - demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills - able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
• High school diploma or GED required
• At least one year of logging-related experience required
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE),**Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Lack of information can delay the application process, and therefore applicants should be thorough in completing the online application.
Title: Discrepancy Analyst (Full Time) San Antonio Shared Services Center
Location: Texas-San Antonio-Shared Services - San Antonio
Requisition ID: 08949-126943