Kaiser Permanente Manager I Behavioral Health Psychology - CDRP in San Francisco, California
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
Essential Responsibilities: - Makes budget recommendations. - Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations. - Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. - Responsible for program design and implementation within unit. - Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management. Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications: Experience - Minimum of two (2) years professional experience under the direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified psychiatrist. Education
PhD, PsyD, or EdD in clinical or counseling required from an accredited college or university. License, Certification, Registration
Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality.
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration and interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
COMPANY Kaiser PermanenteTITLE Manager I Behavioral Health Psychology - CDRPLOCATION San Francisco, CAREQNUMBER 606528
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.