HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN- Cardiac/Neuro 3E 7AM-7PM (Rotating Weekends) in Sanford, Florida
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as a Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
The/Registered Nurse Cardiac/Neuro/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. This is a brand new 12-bed unit converting our facility to an all private bed state of the art hospital! Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction!
Desired skills:Previous RN acute care experience preferred. Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients. Computerized self-scheduling is available. Full-time is considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located onLake Monroe, conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearbyCentral Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens, andDowntown Sanfordwith its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando’s world famous attractions!
Equal Opportunity Employee
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN- Cardiac/Neuro 3E 7AM-7PM (Rotating Weekends)
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-7017