Hilton Restaurant Waiter in Schiphol, Netherlands
Hilton Schiphol is recruiting for an Food & Beverage Waiter! Are you passionate about F&B?
We are looking for an F&B Waiter to complete our culinary team. Do you want to become part of our brand new team and work in an inspiring environment? Apply today!
An F&B Waiter with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for providing guests with food and drinks in an efficient manner to deliver an excellent guest experience while working to achieve departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience, every time.
What will I be doing?
As an F&B Waiter, you are responsible providing guests with food and drinks in an efficient manner to deliver an excellent guest experience in our all-day dining restaurant Bowery (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Furthermore you will be part of our in room dining team that delivers a high standard room service experience.An F&B Waiter would be required to strive and achieve departmental targets. More specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensure all tables receive their food and beverages as requested
- Explain menu wine suggestions
- Maintain cleanliness of all equipment used during the shift
- Ensure mise-en-place is well stocked at all stations
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow the brand standards
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments/ outlets wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through up selling and maintaining high customer service standard.
What are we looking for?
An F&B Waiter serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow;
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in 4/5 star hotel or high quality restaurant.
- Positive working attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service and eye for detail
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and in teams
- Show complete knowledge of all food and drink menu’s and readiness to explain and recommend food and drinks contents
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Fluent in de Dutch language
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
- Relevant educational background
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Restaurant Waiter
Requisition ID: HOT02CUG