Hilton Maintenance - Landscape & Grounds - DoubleTree Seattle Airport in Seattle, Washington
A Maintenance - Landscape & Grounds is responsible for the landscape/ground maintenance of the property.
What will I be doing?
A Maintenance - Landscape & Grounds is responsible for the landscape/ground maintenance of the property. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintenance of hotel and parking lot grounds according to regular schedules. Empty exterior trash receptacles, sweep/vacuum entrances and other areas, and perform some minor repairs. Communicate landscape and grounds status/goals to Supervisor.Cleaning and maintenance projects as assigned such as pressure washing, sweeping/ cleaning of parking areas, and other tasks as assigned.
- Daily / weekly maintenance of the pool and hot tub. Includes chemistry readings and adjustments as needed. Must obtain a pool operator certification through the health department (hotel will absorb cost).
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Experience in commercial site maintenance preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to teach safety requirements to the team.
- Basic English language communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other team members.
- Skilled in areas of carpentry, painting, plumbing, use of all landscape/ground maintenance equipment.
- Knowledge of the proper use of all equipment and chemicals.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Maintenance - Landscape & Grounds - DoubleTree Seattle Airport
Requisition ID: HOT04JTJ