Hilton Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant - DoubleTree Seattle Airport in Seattle, Washington
A Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing clerical/administrative support to Directors and Sales Manager in coordinating and disbursing information relating to sales and service.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant, you would be responsible for providing clerical/administrative support to Directors and Sales Manager in coordinating and disbursing information relating to sales and service. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Data entry using Delphi, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Examples include correspondence, reports, marketing pieces, direct mail, contracts, internal forms, schedule of events, report of conventions, histories, typing annual/trimester reviews.
- Copying and distribution of internal/external letters, forms, bookings, contracts, resumes, room lists, schedules and mail.
- Special projects as required include the following: Incentive Manual, D-base reports, creating and updating forms and correspondence.
- Email correspondence directed by managers as needed.
- Filing, faxing and distribution of incoming mail.
- Maintenance of computer data for Sales Department including updating and troubleshooting.
- Analysis of weekly correspondence and Holiday Analysis Report.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and check requests.
- Maintain personnel files including time and attendance records.
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma
Three to Five years of secretarial experience.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
No special licenses required. CPR certification and/or first aid training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently to interact with staff.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Computer literate to create special forms
- Interpersonal skills to deal with staff.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales & Catering Administrative Assistant - DoubleTree Seattle Airport
Requisition ID: HOT04CRE