Hilton Hotel Telephone Operator ( Full Time)- Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona
The Beautiful Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock is in search of a Friendly upbeat, Telephone Operator!
Come kick start your career in the hospitality industry learning all lines of business being the first point of contact for our guests that call!
This is a Full Time position that pays $11.00 an hour, plus an outstanding benefit package to include discounted rooms with any one of the Hilton Brands World Wide!
We are seeking a candidate that doesn't have any schedule restrictions as this is a Full time position so would require flexibility. Come be part of an dynamic front office team. Apply now and a recruiter will be in touch!
What will I be doing?
As a Telephone Operator, you would be responsible for answering and responding to internal and external calls in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues via telephone in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide information and demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services
- Respond to emergencies and document and relay comprehensive, accurate information to proper parties in emergency situations
- Accept and deliver all messages promptly and accurately, utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, PBX system, fax machine, e-mail, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Communications and Public Relations
Title: Hotel Telephone Operator ( Full Time)- Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock
Requisition ID: HOT03VYX