Hilton Nail Technician $1000.00 sign on Bonus - Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona
The Beautiful Eforea Spa, located at the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock, is looking for a Full Time Nail Tech to join their Spa team. The Eforea Spa has a local based membership of 1,000 members, a full athletic Club, and
This Full Time position is eligible for a $1000.00 sign on bonus.
Open Availability for different shifts
47% Commission Free Lunch Paid Time Off Travel Discount APPLY NOW and our Spa Recruiter will be in contact right away to discuss the position in detail.
What will I be doing?
As a Nail Technician, you would be responsible for providing professional nail care treatments for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide professional nail care treatments to include, but not limited to, polish applications, manicures, pedicures, paraffin treatments, acrylics, etc. in accordance with state, local and company health and safety regulations
- Utilize, maintain and conduct inventory of supplies and products and equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Ensure product knowledge
- Maintain records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Spa duties, as needed
Current Valid Arizona Nail Technician Certification required
Working for the Hilton Sedona resort you will receive the following benefits : Free meal during your shift, Discounted Club Membership and Uniforms will be provided.
Key Words: Spa, Nail, Cosmetology, Nail Tech, Nail Technician
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Nail Technician $1000.00 sign on Bonus - Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock
Requisition ID: HOT04G1D